Thursday, August 16, 2012

Food rut

So the title of this post says it all, I'm in a big time food rut! I just have lost the desire for the foods I was once enjoying. I don't like when I get like this. I just need to try some new things and some new recipes.

I'm going to check out some blogs for some new recipes or healthy snacks for this week.

I finally let go of those negative feelings that came along with the family drama that was going on...thank God! I realize that emotions and stress will always be part of life. I have to remember to give myself credit for how far I have come.

One thing I notice has changed about me is, I now have a voice. I might let things stress me and will emotionally eat at times, but once I figure it out I'm able to speak up about my feelings. That used to be impossible for me. I would just take all the negativity out on myself.

I know i'm not where I want to be just yet, but thank God I'm not where I used to be!

No comments: