I was inspired through Tina @ http://www.faithfitnessfun.com/ to set goals for myself.
I realize that change takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Setting goals will hold me accountable and push me to actually make changes instead of just saying that I want to.
Goals for June
- I will stay off the scale for the month of June- This is going to be tough. I get on the scale at least 3 times daily. I know that it affects my mood. I have to break the habit.
- Read at least one book this month - Tomorrow I'm starting battlefield of the mind.
- Strength training 2-3 times per week - I have a DVD that i'm using but I keep doing the same 2 workouts out of fear that I can't do the harder levels. I will push myself each week to move up a level.
- I will wake up earlier each morning to make the time for my prayer/reading time - I never leave myself alone time to start my day off with my prayer/reading time. I end up having to skip it or I squeeze it in at some point. It's important to me to start my day off that way.
- I will put more effort into keeping in touch with loved ones and friends - I get lazy with this. I love seeing everyone but tend to get so caught up in my routine that I don't set aside time to see the ones I care for.
I also wanted to share a picture of myself. I started to take pictures of myself when I really felt good about myself. Some of them are with make up, some without, and some right afer a workout. I wanted to capture those moments so that I can remember how I felt and most of all that beauty has many different faces. I have struggled so much with feeling good about myself, especially without makeup on.
Have a wondeful Day!