Saturday, April 2, 2011

Binged tonight

Tonight I had a binge. I realize exactly why it happened but not sure why I let it happen anyway. I'm mostly an emotional eater. I was highly stressed tonight and I was also very hungry at the sametime. Those two things together = disaster. 
The good thing about tonight is that I know exactly why the binge took place and I know how to try to prevent this for next time. 
One, I can't let myself that hungry to begin with. 
Two, I have to be kind to myself, a binge is not honoring myself.  What I don't really understand is that I knew what was happening but I let it happen anyway, I think I was looking for a quick relief of the stress. Not to mention that the husband is away for the weekend so being lonely doesn't help much. All I can say is lesson learned. The binge didn't last nearly as long as it would have a few months ago.

No comments: