Tuesday, October 23, 2012

At Peace

I have been very relaxed and peaceful (Thank God) the past few days. This seminar with Matthew Kelly has really gotten me focused. I feel like I'm getting things done and I have felt a lot more energy and drive.

I have been meditating for 10 min for the past 2 days. I have tried to do this in the past and never stuck with it. It does take time and focus, but I feel like the benefits are so worth it. It just takes some getting used to.

Today I tried to make a dessert, but it was a flop. I had the keebler mini graham crusts and I tried to make apple crisp...fail! It just didn't come out right. I didn't have flour so I made the crumble topping without it and I think that was the problem. It was just not what I was hoping for. I will have to try again. I love those little crusts, I'm thinking of trying a pumpkin cheese cake or pie next week...stay tuned.


No comments: