Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bump In The Road

I said I would be back daily to write things that I'm grateful for, but life got a little crazy for me.

There was an incident with my Son. I don't really want to get into it here, but with that said things were pretty bad for a couple of weeks. I do believe that things happen for a reason. My Husband and I learned from this experience. I'm looking at life a little differently, but in a good way.

As far as my eating goes, when I get very stressed my appetite turns off. That is probably the only time that it does turn off  : ) 

I lost a couple of pounds during this stressful time. I know it's not the best way to do it. I realized that when I'm stressed I don't think about food, I'm too focused on the problem at hand. This makes me realize that I can eat like a normal person. I know that it's possible because when I'm stressed I only think of food when I'm starving! I just wish I could do that on a normal day.

I have resumed my normal eating since the stress has subsided. Normal eating sometimes means eating too many sweets out of boredom, or worry like I did today.  Hoping to get this eating thing worked out someday soon.

No comments: