Monday, March 21, 2011

Bad Day

I slipped into some bad habits yesterday. I was with my cousin and she was talking about this new diet she was going on. I think that I got hooked into that idea. It made me mindlessly eat the rest of the day. I wasn't feeling good that I just let my emotions take over. This is all part of recovery I see. Things aren't always going to be perfect, but it's how we bounce back from it that counts.
On another note...I made a deal with myself to put the scale away since I was weighing myself everday. I was doing well until I took it out yesterday and saw that I had gained a few pounds. As of last night I was debating with the idea of going on yet another diet. I realize this morning that I just can't do that to myself. I'm back to being more positive about ending this obsession and eating intuitively. I have to work on letting what others are doing not to influence me.

No comments: