Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trying my best

I never realized just how tough it would be to stay on track with intuitive eating.  As much as I feel great to not be following a plan, a part of me misses that rush of being on a diet. It made me feel like I was in control of my life. This makes me feel a little out of control at times.
I spoke with my cousin again about the diet she is on. She really isn't trying to push it on me. She is just simply letting me know how well it's working for her. She said she is eating so much healthier and she also hasn't once been hungry yet. Not to mention the scale has gone down just after 2 days. 
I'm definitely at my highest weight (174lbs and I'm 5'5") so that part of me just wants to try it out and see how it goes. If I see that I get too obsessed I will stop right away. As I'm writing this I'm having a battle with myself. My conscience is saying "how could you possibly go on another diet, don't you see what it does to you?" Uhh.. yes, I know this blog is supposed to be helping my recovery and hopefully others. I'm not sure what my next step will be, but I couldn't imagine writing this blog without being completely honest about my daily struggles.

No comments: