Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Grateful for my son's wisdom

Well last night was pretty eye opening for me. My husband brought home some of my favorite cookies for me. As I sat down last night to have one, my son says, "No Mom, don't give into the temptation!" At first I laughed, but then I realized how much he notices my relationship with food. He is so used to me being on a "Diet". He was just saying what he thinks that I want to hear. I actually cried about this. I couldn't beleive I was so caught up in this food/diet obsession that I didn't see this happen. I told him, " I know Mom has always been on a diet but, I'm done with dieting, but Thanks for trying to help me though." 
I'm grateful that I was able to see through my son that I have to heal myself. This just confirms to myself that intuitive eating is exactly what I need to do.

No comments: