Monday, March 28, 2011

what a weekend

What a weekend full of emotions and emotional eating! I let a situation with my Dad get the best of me and it really tore me down. I feel drained emotionally and physically. I haven't felt like I've had a food hangover like this in quite sometime. I really don't want to rehash what went on. It's a new day and I want to start over and move on. All I will say is, there are things that I thought I was over that I'm still holding onto. I hope that if this comes up again I will treat myself better and not eat my emotions...that never changes the situation it just makes me more upset with myself. I came across this article and thought it was great, the book looks good also. 

http://www.adiosbarbie.com/%E2%80%9Cshut-up-skinny-bitches%E2%80%9D-tells-readers-to-love-their-bodies%E2%80%94or-else/

Breakfast this morning
                                               Can't forget the coffee!!

No comments: