Monday, December 5, 2011

New Week

Well it's a new week and that means it's another chance for me to be more in tune with my hunger and fullness. I don't know what it is with weekends, but I think I just loose touch of my hunger for some reason. I guess it's a habit that I had while dieting, I would do well all week and just blow it on the weekend. I guess it is still ingrained in me. Habits do take a long time to break when you have had them for years.

The one thing that HAS changed is I no longer look at Monday morning as a day to start a new diet. I'm so relieved about that! I'm taking things one day at a time. I'm trying my best to tune into my hunger and fullness and to try my best to stop emotional eating.

My son is sick today so today is going to be a crazy day. Here is to a good Monday and and a great week!

No comments: