Monday, August 15, 2011

Catching up

Things have been pretty busy for me.  We are moving and you know how that goes.  I'm very excited for this change, but it is a lot of work!

In the past couple of weeks I have finally seen the scale drop!  I'm very happy about this.  I have been hanging in there with trying to battle my binging, dieting and body image for quite sometime, but it finally is all starting to come together.

I have heard this many times but it never made complete sence to me, but once the focus is off of food, you will finally see the scale move - Check! I think I just started focusing more on nourishing my body with the foods that make it feel best.  This in turn = weight loss.

I have also battled with wanting to try some crazy diets here and there, but I see that nothing is ever going to last if it's not something you can life with.  I know that the way I'm eating now is a way that I can stick to for life.  I'm not sacrificing anything now.  I'm enjoying treats and enjoying eating fruits and veggies, and also bread!  Nothing is off limits.  So therefore nothing tempts me anymore.

I have to say that my battle with emotional eating is the toughest.  I'm doing really well lately though. I'm happy with where I'm  right now and I hope it continues.


No comments: