Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finally Moved

It took a couple of weeks but we are finally in our new apartment!  We have some little things here and there to do but for the most part the big stuff is done.  I'm loving the new place.

Previously we rented in someone's home on the first floor. We had a good run there but we will never live with someone else again. We are now in a complex and we are loving it!  We don't have to answer to anyone anymore. I mean of course we can't do whatever we want but it's just a different feeling. Everyone seems to mind there business and that's great with us.

I love the view from all windows and I get a great breeze which is great just in time for fall. We have a great big balcony and a great amount of closet space. Funny just as I'm typing this I think that I hear a couple arguing across the courtyard...Thank God they are not close to me : )

Nothing is perfect anywhere you go, you have to take the good and the bad.  I have definately learned that. It's all about your own peace and how you deal with situations or people.

I will post some pics of the new place soon!

No comments: