Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Food choices and hunger

I had a great day yesterday with eating well. I always feel better when that happens. Although I ate well I still felt like I was pretty hungry at times.

I feel like I'm eating enough but seem to feel hungry in between meals. I have to say I ignored my small hunger pains because I felt like I was well nourished so I just made sure to drink water and eat every 2-3 hours. I have a couple of photos of what I ate but not all my meals....

Breakfast was 2 mini egg muffins, made with egg beaters spinach and onions and cheese, a half of an whole wheat english muffin with some PB.

Snack was 12 almonds.

Lunch was this - Veggie burger with melted swiss, onions, peppers, brown rice and some pineapple


My afternoon snack was some plain greek yogurt with blueberries, cinnamon and walnuts

Dinner was Pork roast, steamed asparagus and salad. I had sugar free pudding with cool whip for a snack. 
I got hungry later and had a cheese stick, a 60 calorie bag of something called potato flutes (my mom bought these online very good for that chip craving) and then 2 fla-vor-ice pops. I did get a bit munchy towards the end of the night and not sure why? Does anyone see anything that I could have changed? I just don't know why I still feel pretty hungry. 


Hoping someone has some tips for me : ) 


No comments: