Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In Pain

I don't have much of a fun weekend to report. I hope everyone enojoyed the holiday weekend. I went for my MRI which was totally fine. I worried so much about it but it was so simple. I had the open MRI which worked out well. I'm awaiting my results today. I just want an answer.

I spent a lot of the weekend in pain. A few times I was brought to tears. I feel so frustrated by this pain and just how depressing it can be. I'm limited to doing things. I feel I'm in more pain sitting at time than with standing. I hope that once I get my answer there will be a way to help me get better! I'm praying that this pain will soon be gone.

I have to admit that the pain has gotten me down and has led me to binge here and there. I think I'm looking for releif of the pain. I have to remember that this is not going to help me at all. I know that more than ever now is such a good time for me to get off this excess weight. My joints will have less pressure with some weight loss. I just can't find the motivation to take better care for myself. I just don't get it.

I'm hoping to have a better week and to think before I try to soothe myself with food.

No comments: