Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Got My Answer

I received my results for my MRI.....I have two herniated disks as well as a small tear. I'm taking the news pretty well. I have to be positive and keep moving forward.

I truly beleive that there is a reason for EVERYTHING. I know that God is going to make something good come out of this situation. I have a feeling it is God's way of pushing me to really get control of my weight and health once and for all.

Being in pain is really no joke, but I have faith that things will get better. I plan on sticking with my physical therapy and trying to loose some weight to releive some of the pressure. I carry a lot of my weight on my belly so that does put pressure on the back.

Today's breakfast (I'm eating as we speak) is delish! It's egg whites with cheese and diced avacado on a whole wheat wrap...yummy!

Have you ever had an injury, how did you deal with the pain without getting down?

No comments: