Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weddings

I come from a huge family and I probably attend at least 3 weddings every year!  It gets overwhelming sometimes because of the expenses but I know that I always enjoy myself.

Since we have a wedding so frequently and because it's always the same family members it makes it challenging to find an outfit each time.  This means finding a different dress for every wedding!

I have my cousins wedding next weekend and I'm trying to decide what to wear.  So I dug way back in my closet and pulled out an older dress that I wore a few years ago. It's long and black and very basic but a classic style. I'm debating on wearing that since it hasn't been worn in a few years or wearing one of the two I just wore last summer?

I don't have a picture of me in the long black dress but here are the other two contenders...what do ya think?

Loved this dress! It was the first dress I have worn in years that made me feel sophisticated and not frumpy. 

This red number just made me feel fun! I received so many compliments that night. I definately felt confident and had a blast!


The difference with this wedding is that it's a Black Tie Optional affair.  I think Hubby is probably renting a tux and I feel if he wears a tux that I should probably wear the long dress.  Here is a shot of it, sorry it's not great but it's all I have for now.

This dress is long but couldn't get the whole dress in this shot : )


Any votes on what would be most appropriate?

No comments: