Monday, July 18, 2011

Great weekend with family

So this weekend was a great one. I had a chance to see my in laws and my Husbands Neices and Nephews from Arizona this weekend. It was great seeing them.

I also went to a bridal shower for my cousin's future wife. It was a beautiful outdoor shower. Here are some photos.





I'm not in any of these pictures because I got hurt while at the shower. Someone accidentally stepped on my foot with her heel and messed my foot up, it is a little swollen and all stratched up. Between that and my back I'm pretty pathetic right now : )

So every Monday it seems I have great intentions to start eating better again but it never seems to stick. After going to the shower and seeing all the girls in their cute dresses looking so good, it definately makes think about how unhappy I am with how I look. I feel so out of place at times in those situations.


I have to remember that as much as it bothers me not to be a good healthy weight, that what people really like about me is not what I look like or how much I weigh. It's my personality. I tried my best to fight off those negative thoughts and I tried to be social instead of sitting there and feeling sorry for myself.

I just don't understand why weight is such a big deal to me?? I don't get why it makes or breaks everything for me.

I'm a work in progress....I'm happy with how I have grown so far. I know that one day It will all make sence and fall into place.

No comments: