Monday, November 28, 2011

Back on Track

Today I'm feeling like I'm back on track. It's Monday after a long weekend and I was up bright and early with my son for school. I prepped dinner, made breakfast for my son and for me and hubby too. I love when I wake up on a Monday and feel so accomplished.

One thing I have learned thus far is that I don't dwell on the past as much as before. I have a fall and I just get up and keep on moving. I feel that is what worked against me in the past. I just beat myself up for eating too much and ended up eating more. Sometimes this cycle would go on for weeks until I would try another diet, only to fail. I sure don't miss those days!

Today I want to get back in touch with my hunger and fullness cues. I also want to start to exercise again. I struggle a lot with keeping up with exercise. I would like to commit to 3 days a week from now until Christmas. I think that is something I can stick with and I think I could use the challenge.

How do you stay motivated to exercise?

I hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: