Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ugh

Ugh just sums up how I feel right now. I have been off track with my eating since Wednesday. I can't tell you why I was snacking constantly the day before Thanksgiving up until last night. I guess I have to have a better plan in place for the Holidays. It has to last for that day and that day only!

Not sure why it's so hard for me to do that? I did have a few things that upset me yesterday, but that was just yesterday so at least I understand what happened there, I was emotionally eating. The other days not so sure.

I feel like I'm in a food coma today, headache, bloated ugh. So today starts a new day. I want to be back in tune with my body like I had been. It's funny how a few days of eating so much junk just makes you forget what it felt like to be in tune with your body.

Today so far 1/2 of a banana and coffee. I'm going to do my best to have no sweets until tonight. I have some light ice cream for a treat. There shouldn't be any reason to have a sweet more than once a day unless it's a special day.

I did take the scale out of the closet and I am back to my old habits there again. Sometimes I think I need to just totally get it out of my house. When I know it's in my closet I will eventually take it out to check in with myself.

No comments: