Tuesday, November 15, 2011

God is Good!

I talked a few days ago about how things are tough with money. I had a bad day and I vented and moved on from there.

I always Thank God for everything. I have really come to a point in my life that I'm just at peace with things most of the time and let God guide my path. Of course I'm human so I have my not so perfect moments, but they are defiantely less than before!



I found out yesterday that my husband got a raise at work! I was so emotional over this. That was just proof to me that God is there and hears your prayers. He always works things out. I'm so thankful. It is not a huge amount but just what we needed.

I remember the days when I lived in fear, anxiety and worry daily. I woke up with negative thoughts and never felt good enough. The good new is that with God on your side you are always good enough! You are always loved and taken care of no matter what.






"You and I can't change ourselves, but we can spend time seeking the one who can change us" - Joyce Meyer

This is so true. I start each morning with my bible reading and this just renews me everyday. I feel positive and ready to take on the day with God on my side. 

I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: