Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodbye Scale

I tried getting rid of my scale once before. I did have some sucess until about 3 weeks in. I'm trying it again. This time I"m not putting a time limit on it. I just want to try to break my obsession with weighing myself. Sometimes I jump on the scale 3 or 4 times a day.





I do want to loose weight that is true, but I feel that weighing myself this often is only hurting me. I step on the scale almost every time I use the bathroom througout the day. It has just become second nature to me. I took the scale and put it in my closet yesterday. Twice I went to step on it and realized it wasn't there. That just shows me how much of a habit it has become.

Don't you think Marilyn said it perfectly....


This is what I need to remember...


I have trouble loving myself now. I know it's not where I want to be but if I don't love myself now I won't take proper care of myself.

What is one thing you love about your body? 



I love my hips. They have expanded since I had my son, but it was never something that bothered me. I felt that it made me more shapley. 



What celebrity has an ideal shape to you? 


My pick is this lovely lady...to me she is the epitome of a perfect women. 








No comments: