Friday, November 11, 2011

Low on Money

When I decided to quit my job to be home we definately took at major pay cut. I babysit my neice 4 days a week but it's is about 1/4 of what I made before.

We share the car, we share a cell phone and we definately don't get to do many extras for ourselves. We are so blessed that our son is a great kid. He really doesn't ask for a lot and he saves his money from birthdays and other occasions to buy things he wants.

I tend to deal with us being tight on money very well, but today wasn't one of those days. I just broke down in the car. I went food shopping and I had big plans to get some good healthy foods around the house so my hubby and I can start to eat better. No such luck. I definately got some produce and fruits, but was unable to buy the nuts and the little extra special things I had planned on.

Sometimes It just gets to me that it's so expensive to be healthy! Why do they make it so hard? Well I hate to sound like I'm complaining but everyone has to vent sometimes right?

I try to tell myself that so many people have it worse than me and that is true. I finally calmed down and realize that things must have been getting to me a lot more than I knew.

I love being home now and that I don't want to change but I do want to try getting a part time job. I feel that we definately could use some extra cash. The Holiday's are looking grim with us even buying gifts for our son, forget anyone else. I wish I could but who knows maybe something will work out.

Sorry for being a downer. I let it out and now I'm moving on. I'm very blessed and I need to remember that!

No comments: