Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coming around

My hubby has put on some weight in the 5 years we have been married. I think this is a pretty common thing with couples. I also gained all the weight back that I lost in time for our Wedding as well.

Here we are on our Honeymoon in Aruba


This is a pretty recent picture of us


You can definately see the difference in our weight and you can see the unhappiness in us. I definately think that extra weight makes you feel less confident.

The real reason for this post is to let you know that hubby actually came to me and asked me to help him loose weight! This made me so happy. I have wanted him to do this along with me many times but he just wasn't ready.

He is now, and he means business! I'm feeling really happy about this. I know that his support is what I need to make this happen for myself.

Although I'm working through my own issues with binge/emotional eating. I think that this is a positive step in the right direction for me. I no longer have to prepare different meals for him and bring junk food into the house. My son is pretty much ok with healthy snacks so that's a plus too.

I'm feeling good about going shopping tomorrow and stocking the house with healthy foods for my family.

Is your family/spouse/significant other on board with healthy eating? 

No comments: