Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thin Within

Today while reading an article from Joyce Meyer about discipline and self control, I was referred to a link for Thin Within.

This is a biblical approach to weight loss. I looked through the site and I think that this is just what I need.
Here is a link to the site if you would like to check it out  http://Thinwithin.org.

I have mentioned before that I have been establishing a closer relationship with God. I have been struggling so much with my weight and my emotional eating and I think this is a perfect way to improve my faith and help me with my eating issues.

As it is said in Philippians 4:19 -And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

I guess as much as I have gotten close to God I never thought of praying to him for help with my eating issues. I know that might sound silly but it's the truth.

Maybe this is why I have struggled up until now with no progress, God wants me to rely on him for ALL things.

On another note...I think I want a kindle. Within the past year I have enjoyed reading so much and I bet I would read even more if I had one.

I just have to share a new photo of my neice, she got her two bottom teeth and it's just too cute!


Do you think the kindle is worth the investment?

No comments: