Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Up and down

So today happens to be that time of the month for me. I have been so up and down with my mood which is definately to be expected during this time.

I would have to say that most women are prone to cravings during this time so I'm not going to be so hard on myself.  Right now I just had two no pudge brownies. I forgot how much I liked these!

I have to say it's definately tough for me to eat Intuitively during this time of the month. I'm tryin to hang in there though.

I'm pretty bored with my food choices these days. I need some healthy lunch ideas?  I get bored with food and if nothing is calling my name I just always end up eating the wrong foods.

I did have a great weekend. We went to a local winery and had a really fun family day.










No comments: