Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One step forward and one step back

As you can see by the title of this post, I slipped up tonight. I'm under a bit of stress right now. I know this is no excuse to not treat myself well, but I used this reason tonight. 

I think I knew exactly what I was doing today and I let it happen anyway. All day I was grazing and eating until too I was way too full.I sit here now to try to put the pieces together as to why I felt the need to do this and why I let it happen. I really don't know why, I can't pin point it exactly. All I know is that I'm a little upset with myself for just giving into a binge so easily. Just when I was able to beat a binge the other night. 

I'm trying to not be so hard on myself and just make tomorrow better, but that is the hard part for me. I like to know exactly what set me off so that I can handle it better next time. 

I did have a good laugh today with my son, he showed me this video on you tube...hope you enjoy it!



No comments: