Monday, April 18, 2011

The joys of raising a teenager


Well the only thing on my mind today is my 13 yr old son. All I have to say is this isn't easy! I know that he is a good kid but I can't be naive and think he would never do anything wrong. I have a hard time when I loose control of a situation so I see how tough the teenage years are going to be for me and this is just the start. I have found some inappropriate language on his Facebook page and I'm not sure how to address it? Also, he is talking about things on Facebook that make me wonder what he is really up to with his friends when they have a sleep over. Don't get me wrong I don't think it's anything serious like drugs (thank God) I don't see that he has any signs of that but still worries me. Any other Mom's out there dealing with teenagers that might have suggestions...would love to hear!

No comments: