Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goals update

A few weeks ago I vowed to stay off of this thing....

 So far so good! I can't beleive how staying away from the scale has been such a great choice for me.

I was pretty much a 3 times or more a day weigher. I would weight myself before and after meals and sometimes even after using the bathroom. I have been wanting to do this for a while because I realized that noone should be weighing themselves that often.

To be honest I didn't have much faith in myself being able to stick to this Goal of no weighing myself for the month of June, but to my surprise it has been really easy after the first few days. I'm no longer basing my mood on the number I see. I find that I'm doing a better job at honroing my body with better food choices and exercise.

I have been tempted to peek a few times but I know that I won't do it. I'm sticking to this and I'm pretty curious to see if I can keep myself on a once a month weighing schedule.

As far as my other goals go I have been sticking to each and every one of them. I was never one to write down my goals before. I realized this month that it really works wonders for me.

Why didn't I do this before ??

No comments: