Monday, June 6, 2011

New Dress

So I found a dress over the weekend. I usually have a hard time finding clothes that fit me so I end up feeling frustrated and defeated and pretty down on my body after a shopping trip. This time I found a dress that fit well within 10 minutes! I usually don't come out of the dressing room to show hubby because I'm embarrased for other people to see me. When I tried on this dress I felt confident enough to walk out of the dressing room. Steve loved the dress on me : )


The shoes
I got home and I tried the dress on and I started to let all of my insecurities get the best of me. I tore myself apart in the mirror I decided I wanted to return the dress. I always end up buying things and then by the time I get home I don't like it anymore. I have decided that I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'm going to wear this dress and I'm not going to let my insecurities win this time!



Here is another picture of myself  when I was feeling good about myself

No comments: