Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hair color

I was pretty busy yesterday.One of the things I had to do was get my hair done. I decided to do my usual highlights and lowlights. I tend to always go back to the same color after slightly changing it. I'm not really a risk taker when it comes to trying new things with my hair. I tend to get bored often but once I sit in the chair I just tell my hairdresser to do the same thing : )



Besides getting my hair done I got a great walk in early morning at the park. There was a perfect breeze going on. I also helped my sister pack and move. It was a productive day but a tiring one. Today is another busy one. I have to search for a dress for my son's Confirmation next weekend. I hope to find one and post a pic tonight. I did manage to also stop at DD and get my free donut last night there wasn't much left but hey it was free!








No comments: